meal plan FAQs
learn about your plan
There’s plenty to learn about your meal plan, and we are here to help! Check out some of the most commonly asked questions below, and if you have questions that are not answered here you can always visit our Contact Us page to ask any questions.
- Balanced nutrition: Our meal plans offer a diverse selection of meals prepared by trained staff, ensuring students receive balanced nutrition. Proper nutrition is essential for maintaining good health, focus, and energy levels, which contribute to academic success.
- Convenience: Having a meal plan saves time and effort that students would otherwise spend shopping, cooking, and cleaning. This allows them to focus on their studies, extracurricular activities, and social life without worrying about preparing meals.
- Consistent mealtimes: A meal plan encourages regular eating habits, which can help students maintain a consistent routine. This can be beneficial for time management and establishing a healthy work-life balance.
- Social interaction: Dining halls and on-campus eateries provide opportunities for students to interact with their peers, fostering a sense of community and social support. This can help reduce stress and enhance students’ overall well-being. The Jesuits place significant emphasis on sharing meals at a table as a form of spiritual practice and community building. This belief is rooted in the Jesuit values of companionship, hospitality, and solidarity.
- Financial predictability: A mandatory meal plan ensures that students’ food expenses are accounted for within their overall college budget. This can help them manage their finances more effectively and avoid the financial stress of unexpected food costs.
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: Many meal plans accommodate a variety of dietary needs, including allergies and religious or cultural food preferences. This ensures that all students have access to suitable meal options, promoting their overall health and well-being.
Weekly Plans come with a set number of weekly meals that can be used at The Table at Regis as an All-You-Care-To-Eat Meal. Weekly meals refresh on Sunday before brunch but do not roll over week to week.
First Day of Fall Meal Plans August 18, 2023
Last Day to Change or Cancel Fall Meal Plans August 25, 2023 at 5pm
Last Day of Fall Meal Plans December 10, 2023
First Day of Spring Meal Plans January 16, 2024
Last Day to Drop Spring Meal Plans January 19, 2024
Last Day of Spring Meal Plans May 5, 2024
Dining Dollars are included in all student meal plans. They can be used towards All-You-Care-to-Eat meals at The Table at Regis and in our on-campus retail dining locations in the Student Center and Claver Hall.
An All Access Plan allows you to use as many meal swipes as you want throughout the semester at The Table at Regis. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night, if we’re serving it in the dining halls, you can swipe to your heart’s content and try it all.
Weekly plans are set number of meals that reset each week making budgeting a breeze! Weekly meals may be redeemed as an All-You-Care-To-Eat or to-go meal at The Table at Regis.
Block plans have a set number of meals that can be used throughout the semester at The Table at Regis. Block meals expire at the end of each semester.
Unused Dining Dollars included in your meal plan roll over from fall to spring semester and expire at the end of the academic year.
Add-On Dining Dollars continue to roll over year to year.
Add-On Dining Dollars can be added on anytime during the academic year and are redeemable at any campus dining location for full meals, snacks or drinks. Add-On Dining Dollars will roll over year over year, until you graduate or leave the University.
You can purchase Add-On Dining Dollars here.
First-Year Students: Residential first year students are required to have at least the Weekly 15 Plan.
Sophomore Students: Residential sophomore students are required to have at least the Weekly 12 Plan. Default is the Weekly 15 Plan, unless overwise changed.
Juniors & Seniors: Residential juniors are required to have at least the All Dining Dollars Plan. Default is the Weekly 7 Plan, unless overwise changed.
Graduate & Commuters: Graduate and off-campus commuter students are not required to have a meal plan. They have the option to purchase any meal plan offered, we recommend the Commuter 50 Block Plan.
Guests are certainly welcome to eat at all dining venues, including The Table at Regis. Commuter block plan meal swipes cannot be used for guests to gain entry to The Table at Regis; however, dining dollars and credit cards are accepted.
You can purchase meals using a credit or debit card at the Table at Regis at the following rates:
- Breakfast $12.00
- Lunch $13.00
- Dinner $14.00
*Does not include tax
Complete our online comment form on the “Contact Us” page of the website or simply call us at 303.458.4267 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions you have!
Meal plans are refundable under certain circumstances. Please see linked document for full refund policy information – Meal Plan Refund Policy 2023-2024